Thursday, April 01, 2010

My family and I saw the Aurora Borealis above the mountains off Hwy 95 entering I-15 it was amazing. When we went to Hoover Dam they had opened the Locks on both sides of the Lake it was like watching the biggest wave we had ever seen and it filled almost to the top of that giant tunnel and we even got sprayed they said that the last time they had opened the locks was 35 yrs ago. One Oct. on my way home I saw the biggest Moon Rise I had ever seen coming up behind the mountains where I lived it lasted less than 4 mts but it was a magnificent sight. And last year I saw the Crescent Moon, The Evening Star, & Pluto lined up one under the other again they said it would be 40 yrs before it happens again. Nature like the Sunsets & Moon Rises surely are beautiful in this State.
Mi Nei

No comments: